Hey Guys yesterday we did okay. Schroder got into some early foul trouble limiting him to about 8 minutes less than he normally plays. Thus he was only able to drop 23 fantasy points a big disappointment. Also with KD coming back into the lineup last night and the Warriors blowing out the Blazers Iggy and McGee didn't get nearly as many minutes as I expected. Green and Antetokounmpo both exceeded expectations dropping 56.75 and 44 points respectively. In the end we did get a solid night from Maker.
Okay so on to tonight! Tonight's slate is pretty difficult. The big name stars are all over 10K except Leonard (9,600) and Hayward (7,400).
1. Lou Williams 5,200 - Tonight the game against the Thunder is going to be a high scoring dog fight and I expect for the role players to put up some big numbers. I think Williams can get another 30+ dk point night.
2. Gordon Hayward 7,400 - Hayward is severely under priced tonight as he missed the last game with a sickness. I expect the entire offense to run through him tonight and for the Jazz to tie up the series.
3. Chris Paul 10,300 - Without Griffen Paul is their only scoring option and with him averaging almost 60 dk points in the playoffs I see him as the lock of the night!
4. Kawhi Leonard 9,600 - Leonard has been a stud the entire season and continues to do so in the playoffs. Expect another big night from him.
5. Victor Olidipo 5,600 - Russ's partner in crime is going to need a big night if they hope to have any chance of winning. At his price he easily has upside of 30+ and a great floor.
1. Taj Gibson - Gibson has had an up and down playoffs but tonight with the Thunder facing elimination Gibson will need to pick up his game and help Russ.